Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little about me

Alright, so a little about myself.
I'm Dylan, I was born and raised in Edmond, Oklahoma.
My dad was a painter, my uncle was an illustrator.
Through luck of the gene pool I aquired a little of both their talents.
Sadly though neither of them persued their arts.
Soon I'll be going to college for fine arts, graphic design, and illustration.
I have a lot of old work to show, which will be in my next post.
I have a lot of ideas that will be talked about, along with sketches and such.
I have a lot of my family's artwork that I will be showing because its just a shame eyes have not seen them.
I will have a lot of new work being constantly posted.
Finally, I will post about other things of interest, including politics, other artists, music, video games, and pretty much anything else I find relevent or interesting.
I'm obsessed with subtly psychedellic children's books and movies, and cereal boxes with mazes, mystery and adventure on the back.
There's much more I could say about myself but I'll leave that for other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment