Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sleepwalk


New clusterfuck of characters. Soon to be watercoloured. Also a high res scan coming soon.

I once had a dream that I washed up onto the shore of a small island. There was a building of pillars in the center. I walked around the building and there was a massive blue ear hanging from a chain. A large cougar of some kind guarded it. He immediately sees me and lunges. I run to the ear and scramble up. I'm now on a platform, on the second story of the building. A gap lies infront of me, with a blue torso also hanging from a chain. I leap off the ledge and grab onto the statue. I swing to the other side. A bookshelf is directly ahead of me. I walk towards it and suddenly a trap door opens and a fall inside.


I once had a dream where I was riding a really old orange bike through a huge neghiborhood. Two boys chased me on their bikes. I swerved through the streets and came to the slope of a hill. I stuck my foot out and slammed it into the ground turning myself to follow the side of the hill. The boys flew past and into the  belly of the hill. I rode to a house in the distance. Throwing down my bike, I walk inside and find a mail bag with my sketchbook inside. I grab it and go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. Suddenly my teeth begin to fall out and I scramble to pick them up off the floor. After a moment I walk outside and it is night. I look at the sky, in a flash of lucidity, point and say " sun....sun...sun...." the sun comes up.





No comments:

Post a Comment